– Download CQue 2.0.2 Linux Driver DEB 32/64-bit (v2.0.2) from http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010804.asp
– Extract deb packages to a directory.
– Open cups via mozilla/iceweasel –> http://localhost:631
– On Cups:
– Add printer
– Socket:// printer IP
– Take the pcl ppd from the extracted deb directories
– Configure the printer/Adjust printer settings
– Open a terminal, become root and install g11a2eng.deb
– #dpkg -i g11a2eng.deb, maybe you have to install libxp6.
– Be careful with your iptables configuration.